Sunday, January 23, 2011

Im not able to attent the CPT camp :'(

Im sad. Okie Im really sad. I cant attend the CPT camp with my friends tomorrow. :'( I'll have to go with other students from cohort 5 or 6 (juniors okie) WTH! Hmm.. M so dissapointed,really wanted to spend some time there with friends and lecturer's. Haiz! Tomorrow wil be the first day of camp,n Im gonna be in my house,stucked in my bed. Huhu T.T tsk.tsk.

Im bed-rested till 13th February and will only be back to college on the 14th February, its kinda long huh? Im gonna be super duper bored being in the house w/o any activities. Arggh.. If i could change the time,I change my plan and should had never attend the 'walking wif charriots' plan. Its too late now huh?

Maybe there's something better GOD has for me in future. I believe in that and keep going. But Im missing alot of classes in this second sem. One of my resolution for this year is to not skip clasess without reason,and now I do have a strong reason,but my heart don't seem to agree with it. I hope I can manage with all my lessons,assignments and Assesments.

God,show me some GRACE.

Tats all for today.

No comments: