Tuesday, January 11, 2011

OMG! Assignments :(

I've alot in my mind. But don't know from where to start. So let me say that Im loaded with assignments at the current moment.
4 assignement for a subject.. 3 out of it to be passed up in this month itself.
And its quite complicated. Sem 2,the first day I got this 4 assignments tittle.

Shoulder Complex-14th January (Completed 1/4)
Elbow and Wrist COmplex-17th January (Incomplete)
Hip Complex-21st January (Incomplete)
Knee and Ankle Complex-7th February (Incomplete)

together with an Assesment on the 21st January on the Shoulder Complex and Planes & Axis.

Was not so happy on the very first day of the sem 2,as we taught we would get our result by then. But dissapointed as our result will be out either this friday or next coming monday. Its a torture waiting for the result you know. Haizz.. Hope it will be out this friday.

And there's a good news too. As the first step for my Diet programme. Im gonna register myself to a gym near my house. Had a talk with the Personal Trainer there. Affordable and the hours are flexible. It helps me to manage my time with my classes,assignment,personal life and gym. So,Im so happy about it. What ever it is,I wont give up easily and hope to see me in a good shape soon. Not only for fitness, But Im doing this for myself too. Since Im having quite a bad kinda asthma recently,so the cardio exercises will able to manage it rather then just be depending with the asthma pump.

So,thats all for now. Need to sleep. I've class at morning tomorrow :)

No comments: