Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Dream House

This is my dream house. Just wanted to share with my friends here. I just love the modern and vintage combination develepmont in this houses. Wish to have for my own in future. One of the biggest goal in my life.


Kinda like this,with a mini landscape outside the house.
OR


Something like this. This is much more bigger then the previous one.
Maybe when wen combine and build our ipoh house,it will look somehow like this.

Side view. Just love this mini garden outside.
Just half renovated,not fully finished.
It will look more awesome with the gate and lights on.

I do wish to own this kinda house in my lifetime. I would like to be the interior designer for my own house with the ideas of mine ans My Incik Syg's. Hope it don't stay as just dream and I'll be able to achieve it.


No comments: