Saturday, January 22, 2011

Broked my Coccyx bone :'(

Its been times since I blog about myself and kept copy-paste-ing stuffs. Alot of things happened in this few weeks time. Im currently bed-rested at home. I fall down and broke my coccyx bone. Coccyx bone is the last part of the vertebral column. There are 5 bones fused together there,and two broked and separated from the fusion. It hurts like hell. And there's no treatment for this except an operation,which they'll only consider if things goes worst. Mum is in holiday to take care of me. She's the only one by my side. The worst part is I can't even go to toilet,because Im not able to sit on the toilet bowl. Haiz! And what makes my life miserable right now is, I have to attend a camp from 24-28th January which requires me to do activities. This camp is about my Certified Personal Trainers (CPT)'s certificate. If the hours of activity is not completed,I wont be getting the CPT cert at the end of the day.

Mum had a talk with my Lecturer whose also the CPT's incharge,He said I cant skip this time and must foloow the next batch who'll be going for this camp since Its a compulsory to get this cert. If Im goin with the next batch,tey gonna be a complete stranger to me and I'l be missing a week of studies in my Sem. All this are completely making me to be at the lowest point of earth. Wish to see some better ways to get out of this.

Kinda bored just lying down in house doing nothing. My bestie,Cheelo will be coming tomorrow to visit and stay with me for couple of days. Hope I can feel much better with her presence. I do sense my mothers care and love towards me at the maximum level. She bath me,cook for me,feed me,change my clothes,put me up to sleep. Wow! I never know a mother's love will be this great. Maybe GOD's showing me,whose there for me when Im down :) I love u Mum !

Thats all for now :)

No comments: