Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sincerely, Me !

Thank you for this once happy life..
I was too tired to go through all this anymore
Maybe its true what people said ..
We are not compatible with

I think you do not comply with me
I am not your correct choice
Im not suitable to make you happy

Look for a girl like her
She will abide by what you say
She will be ready to treat you like a king
She will be happy to just see you every day
But Im not that type

I always want something more
I want a happy conversation with you
I want attention from you

Moreover,

I want love from you

This are all things which are too big for you to give to a GIRL
The person u once loved!

I'm a bad girl
Damaged
I just fit into the street
Enough

I was not able to make you happy in any ways
I'm not suitable to make u happy

SIts very easy for you to ask for break up nowdays
I know, I have no more meaning in your life
For you, I'm just a piece of shit..
Whom u obediently want to give life too..

I know, I have been away from your heart such a long time
Its been time since your love for me had fade
I do not want to trouble you again

Find the right one
Who can make you happy ever after


Sincerely,

Priya Subramaniam

2 comments:

sheera anastsya said...

just follow ur ovely blog! do follow mine too ok! http://funmixzonesheera.blogspot.com

Priya said...

Thanks for following my blog..
U round upd my number to 40!
:)