Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Its 12th January's story :)


This is my 201th post in this blog. Since I've started it 1 year 8 months ago. Kinda little right? I dont have laptop last time,so I use to update when I go to cyber cafe only. Thats y its kinda little.

Heehe :) Well had preety good day with my friends in college today.


My semester ONE lecturer who suppose have no clases with us in Sem 2 do visit us regularly for relief clases. Because our lecturer for Sem 2, doctors from India aren't back to Malaysia yet from their New Year holidays. Hope they don't burden us or compress the timetable when they are back.


Mr.Wong, my previous Anatomy lecturer in Sem 1 who we use to call as 'Vellai Panni' told me a good news today. But I dont wana reveal it yet, waiting for the total 'thing' to come out. So for now,I already know for 2 subjects out of 4. Can't wait for this friday. Hope the result will be out this friday and not next monday. huh ! Seriously,waiting for somethings like this is a torture.


Im having a bad toothache lately. The pain is spreading to my ears and head. Especially when Im travelling in the bus, and when I lie down :( Hope can't get rid of this soon.


And I do have an assignment to be submitted this friday and its stil UNCOMPLETE! By head or crook,I must finish it tomorow!


Waiting for My Incik Syg to call. Then I'll sleep. Good night :) and Thanks for reading !

No comments: