Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nightmare is kinda over.

I really wanted to blog for the past few days. But the idea to blog is just not there. Im afraid of saying something out that will atlast make me to weep. Yes,I was in pain. Terible pain that I'll neva ever forget in my lifetime. A nightmare it was to me and my family especially my mother. I sensed her love and care to the max during the times. 2 surgeries I went trough. I myself still on doubt on how strong was I undergoing the pains. But I believe it really makes me stronger.

Now Im kinda 'cacat' without my coccyx bone. Which means Im lack of two bones which make me to be abnormal from normal humans who'll be with 206 bones. Haha. Im imperfect now. As i always do. This time physically.

Im not into real blogging mood yet. Will be back soon to continue my writtings. Especially on my experience being in the operation teater for the first time. Im bed-rested till 13th February. I don't wana extend my holidays,hope I'll b able to walk by then. :)

No comments: