Friday, February 11, 2011

Exhausted!



Exhausted. Okie tat wil be the right word to say how I feel now. Im freaking lonely in my lifepath. Im happy woth everything tat I own now altough tey are somethings that unsatisfy me. But I have to agree with the nature,that not everyone's life is perfect. Im planning to start my class back on coming Monday,14 February ;) Which is seriously just another Monday to ME! Im happy with my decision.

Altough its like kinda hurtimng sometimes, But Im still Happy with my decision. I guess Its the right time for me to decide what I want n dont in my life. I've done alot of mistakes in my life. Things that I cant correct somehow. So,I guess this decision,the particular ONE,Im right! Lets be more practical and live on rather then weeping on the past and waste time for nothing.

I have my own lil room now,with new curtains,shelf,wardrobe and a study table. Im happy as I had decorated my room with my own desires and my own savings. Thats the best among all. Its a great satisfaction when we do something with our own money ;)

Im looking forward to go to college on coming Monday and spent some good time with my friends n no letting behind 'to catch up wif my studies'!

p/s: Lately,mood for blogging is like ----- ! Got it uh? :P

No comments: