Monday, February 28, 2011

Facebook =)

Facebook. Lol ! its just a social network, but for me, It had played a major part in my life since I activated it. I remember, the person who introduced me to it, past 2 or 3 years ago, told me that Im gonna dislike FB because its not colourful. Maybe since I love to customize my Friendster acc with colourful stuff, it made him to think that way.

But I did really love it. I falled in love with my FB account. Almost everyday I log in to FB to update status and comment on others stuffs. Sometimes,I'll visit FB few times a day. It was listed in my basic needs before. But,now..

I have DEACTIVATED it ! Yes I did ! To my close friends, they might got a heart-attack with my statement. But, yes I did ! Finally. Without hesitance,regrets or what so ever. Im out from the FB world and healed fully from the addiction period. Yeah, I might loose many of my good friends and my old school and classmates. But I dont find any better reasons to spend it with the wrong peoples there.

The main cause of me deactivating it was the problems that is constantly occuring in my relationships and life. 80% out of 100% problems in my relationship are caused by the FB. Either its on a third person act or myself. So, I decided to reduce the friction in my relationship and took this as a major changes that can make my relationship better. One of the step on raising myself up !

So, officially announcing. I'm a girl without FB =)

p/s : hope it made u HAPPY darling !

No comments: