Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Appointment with a plastic surgeon.

2 March 2011. Im absent to classes tosay since I have to visit a Plastic Surgeon in HUKM for an appointment. Due to my perinael abscess surgery caused by my coccyx bone fracture. So had a direct appointment with Dr.Oomen George today. Honestly, he's a gentleman and a worth-figure like of a well-known doctor. His touch do have the gentleness.


So,let me cut it short. So, I bumped into him the first time and he didnt drag me to anywhere and confirmed me with a good result. Where, I dont have to go trough another surgery on the plastic surgery nor skin graff. It seems the wound could healed by itself but it do take kinda a long time still. Its just the matter of patience.


The other happy news is I dont have to go for a dressing anymore since it cause me rm25 per session every 2 days once. U'll never trust me if I say that my loan only left of rm3++ within a month from rm1+++. Sigh ! But, I do have to do the dressings at home since my wound is still raw and it might get dirty and cause infections, so he supplied me with 'aquacell' which is a plaster that supplies nutrients and takes a good inisiatif care for my wound to heal.


And I bought normal saline to wash the wound before getting it dressed up. All cost me around rm35 with few anema's for my external use. Im preety good today. And its a holiday tomorrow since there's a symphosium to be held on 4th and 5th March organized by my college which Im participated too. So I got to get ready for it !


Till then, goodbye !

No comments: