Saturday, March 12, 2011

Assignments ! tsk.


Tensed with Assignments ! Huhu :(
Dont even have time to spend with my LOVE whose here in KL ! Not enough with assignemtns load, I do have Mid Sem exams from 14th-18th of March. Yahoo! After that wil be my Mid Sem break. Im gonna dance for a week ! Hehe :D

Assignments :/
Kinesiology 2- Elbow and Wrist Complex!
Kinesiology 3-Hip Complex!
Kinesiology 4-Knee and Ankle Complex!
Cardiorespiratory 2- Objective Assesment of Patient!
Pengajian Malaysia 1- 3 major Kaum in Malaysia. Describe from all aspects.

All this to be sent tomorow! 14th March 2011!

And another Assignment to be sent on 18th March for Applied Anatomy 3- Origin,Insertion and Action of ALL muscles in Human Body! Around 644 muscles ! Auuwww.. :/ tsk.

And my Mid Sem's schedule will be :

Pengajian Malaysia on 14th, Kinesiolgy on 16th, Cardiorespiratory on 17th, Applied Anatomy and Biomechanics on 18th of MArch 2011 ! Haiz ! God show me some grace for this semester. I missed alot of classes due to my admission in hospital. Kadavle ! Give me more strength to overcum my anxiety and nervousness.
But from my life wise,Im very happy with my mum,siblings,friends and my LOVE around me. Life is great to be treasured wif loved ones around us al the time. I've planned something for my LOVE, hope it wil workout,working for IT !

p/s: Waiting for my 2nd money eagerly !

No comments: