Friday, March 25, 2011

1st Day in Gym :)

1st day at gym :)

It was gooood but damn tiring! Im getting use to the machines. There are few that I used yesterday. Did cycling for 50 minutes in hard rock level. The max is 8, I did around 20 mins with 8 and 30 mins with 8 level. Cycled around 9km's.

Then I went for treadmil. But I didn't run, just walked in high speed. Around 7km for about 40 minutes. Then on the steps ups n few more machines wic I dont know their name. As my target, I already burn around 500-600 calories. But, wen Im home yesterday at around 10.30pm, my mother kept 'carrot cake' wic she bought from night market for myself. Huhu :/ Maybe I had incresed around 100-200 calories. Hmmm..

So bad ! But today, I started my day actively. M happy ! Hope this goes on till I achieve my target. On weekends it wil be from 4pm-10pm :) So, I might be goin around 5pm.

No comments: