Monday, March 21, 2011

Another day.


Its bored being in holidays this way. I miss my classes. Seriously! do have around 4 assignments to be done currently!

Assignment on Applied Anatomy 3
3 other Assignments on Biomechanics.

But stil i do feel free, dont have much attitude to start it early. Well, Im not tat kinda particular student. Woke up, took nasi lemak with a cup of howt milo. Started blogwalking and giving on post now. Kinda been thinking since yesterday, on things I've done in my past and present now. There's alot to think and reconsider. Y didnt I be like HiM. More wise and matured in taking decisions in life.

But Im proud to say that I was once his. Huhu :) Memories are kept forever. All those misundersatand I take it as lesson in order to go on with future. Pity my dear friends.. They had been calling & texting me all the while, but I didnt ans or reply to their text. I kinda miss them. But wait, till I feel betta.

And my FB is still out of time. I dont have one. And i really dont wish to own one. Such a problamatic social network it was to me. Maybe i might have one in future. When Im working or on my last year of Medicine program. Lets see in future.

And you ! Trust me. Ur attitude towards me now is more like taking advantage on me after the chance I've given u ruined. So betta wake up, orelse I might take dramatics decisions. Not only you,maybe none other can change me then. U dont really know bout me still. Maybe! I am a kinda physco. Even every human being in this earth are. Mirror urself dude.

No comments: