Friday, December 31, 2010

Suprise..

Well,It was a SUPRISE!
But not for me..
But to the gal next door.. The florist guy made a wrong knock to my house..

Hahax.. Just had a feeling as tough my Incik Syg did it..
But when the florist guy wished Happy Birthday..
I knew it was wrong.. Hahax.. Since my birthday falls in Feb.. This seems to be quite..
I mean REALLY early..

Sigh..
I knew.. This kinda suprise wil neva happen in my LIFE..
U should be either BEAUTIFUL or LUCKY to get this..
Im arent in the both categorize.. :(

Let go..
So,i wished her birthday..
It seems she feel unlucky to be borned on the very last day of the year..
But told her shes stil lucky for having a LOVING boyfriend..
It seems her bf is from Penang.. But working in Kedah..
So he sent the flowers all the way from Kedah..

And it seems it was actually to be sent to her office..
All of a sudden.. It was a public holiday today..
Thats y.. her bf was confused on the house address..

Hehe... Anyway HAPPY for u dear young lady..
And she offered me the ferero rocher..
I refuse to take it.. Since its from her BELOVED..
Its all belong to just HER :)

She allow me to SNAP it!

No comments: