Wednesday, December 22, 2010

He's here.. Im here too.. But we are so far..

I wanted something for years..
N im yet still so far from IT!
Even writting this.. drown me to tears..

Why? Why?
I miss HIM.. But! he just dont udstand!

He dont know wat i want.. N he never wanted to know..
Patience is my best friend currently..

Im sick and tired of all this..

Mum just gave up on ME!
Because Im the wan who always take decisions of my life and end up in a worst part!
Im sick and really tired of everything!

The only problem is,Y am i stil hoping when i know its not gonna happen?
this really sucks..

i TRUST its gonna be favaourable to ME aft all we had gone trough
But im dead wrong..
Its getting even worst..

Like,i know..
Its gonna be there forever..

Im afraid.. I might loose it again!
this time i might not turn back

No comments: