Thursday, December 30, 2010

Journey of Life in 2010

Wow..
Its 31st Dec 2010..

It means.. This is the last day of the year 2010 before we step into the 2011..
and it means this will be my last post for the year 2010..

Wow.. I just couldn't stop saying wow..
Hahax..

Well i was chit chatting with aloot of my old friends today..
People who were once close to me.. And not really..

But,Im quite happy i guess.. With things that's going on..
Every single thing that ever happened in my life.. seems to had turned me up to be a good person..
With this beautiful oppurtunity.. I would like to thank my MUM and SIBLINGS..
for bringing me up till this level..
OMG!
Im gonna be 18++ tomorow.. This is incredibly not predicted..

Well Im not really ready u noe..
Its gonna come to an end..
Wer all the mistakes that I've made to others.. Or to myself..
Had brought some big changes into my LIFE..

Altough most of the incidents in year 2010 was not favourable to ME..

Some of the moments in my 2010:

Jan 2010

-Meet Krishnan for the 1st time..
-Some bad moments in OUR life
-Enjoyed the rest moments
-Coloured my hair

Feb 2010

-In ipoh since Chinese New Year
-Celebrated Valentines together
-Unofficial marriage
-Miscarriage
-Celebrated my birthday *Suprise

March 2010

-Back to JB
-Happy + Sad moments together
-SPM Result was OUT
-Curled my hair

April 2010

-12 april I was back to KL
-Applied to Mahsa

May 2010

-Studied in Mahsa
-Enjoying with friends

June 2010

-Skipped clases
-Ran back to JB
-Quit from Mahsa

July 2010

-Searching for job
-Planned to stay away from family

August 2010

-Joined Windfield International College
-Stayed in hostel
-HE gt to know everything about me

Sept 2010

-Hell kinda life
-SLAVE

October 2010

-Ama's diwali shop
-Changed my mind on LIFE
-Throwed everything

Nov 2010

-Diwali
-Met HIM again
-LOVE rejoices again
-Did well in Mid Term Sem ONE

December 2010

-Doing well in studies
-Finals Sem ONE
-Lose weight around 7kg's
-Ipoh-Tambun trip
-Happy Relationship
-On sem break till 10th January 2011

Thats all for the year..
It was really a year full of incidents and memories to me..
Since the past years will be always gone with school.. studies and friends..

No much traumatic moments as this year 2010..

So bye2 2010.. U taught me alot of lessons in LIFE..
N welcome 2011.. Bring more Happiness to my LIFE.. and people around ME

Priya

No comments: