Thursday, December 2, 2010

Im the top-est in my Cohort among 150 students !

Hahahaha...
Im happier today then yesterday!

Guess what!
I got 20/20(5/5) for my Physiology test that was held on Wednesday this week!
and the best part is,For now Im the highest in the whole cohort.. A, B,and C!!
Ters a gal from India,whose teh best pesaing to me now.. She's behing ME in 0.2 marks.. Nother 18 days more to final,marks can just change anyhow before teh final!

Seriously hoping for a good end!
Well,my MUM use to say that getting highest and being the best of all is not important!
Its the matter of maintaining the same performance till the end of my course!

N for the Pathology Assignment that i handed today.. I got 5/5
and for Assesment 4 for Pathology also 5/5

:D

Im HAPPY for everything thats going on now!

No comments: