Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Exam week & Hindi Songs :D

Today is 1st of December 2010..
It means ter's nother 31 days fro a new year.. And my new sem :)
M enjoying each day with full of happiness...

Had an exam today!
Physiology Assement 3.. Wow,it was seriously super hard!M
Managed to do IT!
Targeting 4/5 oni..

Lets wait and see..
I might get the marks by monday..

And Im currently addicted to an old hindi song!
From kuch kuch hota hai movie..
"Tuhje Yaad Na Meri Ayee"
I find this song simply superb.. With beautiful and meanigful lyrics,togetha with mesmerizing tune!
Jus simply love IT so much!

And nother few songs from the Mujhse Dosti Karogi movie..
Yeah,d main song "Mujhse Dosti Karogi" and "Jaane Dil Mein Kab Se Hai"
Beautiful songs!!

Tomorow I do have another test.. This time its for Pathology!
Its gona be my last test for this subject before my Assesment!!
:D N passing up my Last assignment for this subject tomorw toO!

Its getting late,and my boOks are 'lagu-ing' my name!
Will be back very sOon!

P/s:5th dec is my sister's bufday! Planning!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

hi!

Remember me? Arianna. =)
Thanks for your comment in my blog. And u have a nice blog here...keep writing.
wish u all the best.

Loves

Unknown said...

Hi!!
Vanakam.. Nice blog u have here..
you have been through lot of ups n dwn in ur life.. hats off 2 u..
All the best 4 ur future undertakings.. Tats my fav hindi songs too.. Hav a nice day..tc..

Nivetha varma

Priya said...

Hai Ariana..
Yeah thanks.. :D

Think again on ol ur friends advice..
And come to a good conclusion..
Dont stress up.. B confident.. :)

Priya said...

Vanakam Nivetha sis..
Thanks for viewing n commenting..

Yeah,And im really hoping for something good in future..
Have a nice day too :D