Sunday, November 28, 2010

Night with family

This was on diwali night..
I spend a night out with my family!

It was a short but sweet outing..
We went to KLCC for dinner in Nando's
We planned on to Chili's,But there was a long Q outside..
Customers waiting to enter after tables are empty..

So,we decided not to waste time there and entered Nando's
The food was good,not the best la for ME..
but,I love the starter dish.. It was a combination of pita bread,1000 island sauce
wif kebab kinda stuff.. Wif chicken wings and vegetable rolls!




My sis and Mum!


Me and my brother!


And my food was the 1/4 chicken wif rice and witout sideline together wif Iced Chocolote..



While my mum n brother'sis 2/3 of chicken with sidelines..
And my sis ate chicken's chest meat burger wif Iced Lemon Tea..

The place was quite romantic actually.. With kinda dim light and we were chating befor the food served..
And we planned for a movie after te dinner..

After the dinner,we left KLCC and headed to Sentul Cinema..
We watched Uthama Putiran movie midnight show..
It was a freaking funny movie.. All of us laughed worst than an insane kid..
And afte the movie.. around 2.45am we left the theater to Brickfields..
To take a closer viewof the Little India's fountain!


My mum and sis!

And had a supper in McD.. Wer i and sis tokk Nuggets and my bro and mum ate Burgers..
Came home silently.. And wen to sleep.. The tiredness was still felt the next day!

One of the beautiful days in my LIFE-spending with my family!
IHEARTTHEM!

No comments: