Monday, November 8, 2010

A long break..



I've almost forgotten that i do own a blog..
Hehe.. Thats kinda funny to me..

Im just too busy with everyting around me..
I jus udstood ONE.. Everytime Im back to bloggging..
Ters alwis sum changes in my LIFE..
either my status.. position,mood or kinda tings..

Haha.. Predicting.. And recalling back to me is just a waste of time..
I consider it as my life karma..
There is still something ON.. which makes me to go trough all this..
I believe in that..

I trust myself more then anything else right at this moments..
For true,if without myself.. I wont be here..
Still standing strong beyond all the difficulties..
Im just missing my childhood life..

Kinda happy.. Wif fun.. Laughs.. Giggles..
Witout knowing bout the coming days.. Ekonomi.. Savings..

Hmm.. Nothing is gonna bring me back ter..
Neither swan nor doremon.. :P
Happy with wat Im aving now..

And wil stay happy forever this way..
EDUCATION.. Right now,you are the light to my life..

No comments: