Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Smooth Life Path I own now..

Kinda bord today.. :)
Altough Im having thousnnd of burdens and things to setle down behind..
I do stil feel bored..

Im HAPPY that atlast my finance problem came to a conclusion when I've made the way to studies finance..
Waiting 3 months is ain't a big thing.. I've waited quite a time for financial support.. Hope all goes on well.. I'll get my agreement after 3 months time of acccepting the finance aid..

Well,Im doing my level best in my studies.. I accept the fact that what Im doing.. I'll get it in return.. A new series in life where i start to agree n believe with karma.. What goes around comes back around.. So i wish to think twice before i come to a conclusion to go on with..

So far my result for my Sem 1 subjects :( Assignments n Assesments=TEST)

Anatomy's 1st ASSESMENT : 4.8/5
Physcology's 1st ASSIGNMENT : 4.0/5
Pathology's 1st ASSIGNMENT : 5/5 and the 2nd ASSIGNMENT : 4.5/5
Physiology's 1st ASSESMENT : 4.8/5 and the 2nd ASSESMENT : 5/5

So far,Im happy.. BUT i know i must put more effort in order to maintain a good performance overoll throughout the years till my FINAL YEAR's FINAL sem..
Its still a long way to go.. Nothing much Im expecting.. Just i dont wish to get Marks below 4.0.. I dont wana see 3.-- in my mark sheet.. The lowest i target is always 4.0.. And the highest would be 4.5

Currently looking forward towards my MID-SEM which falls on 26th-28th of OCT.. which is next week.. Im preparing quite well.. Will give all my best.. ANd i'll be on holidays for 10 days.. :) From 4th Oct till the 14th Oct.. Deepavali holidays cums together with my Mid-Sem break.. :D

And Im on owe of 2nd Assignment for Physiology on Humans Body Tissues.
And for Anatomy,its the 1st Assignment on Cartilages in Human Body.

Stil in search of info's.. Well Internet is not the only source since Im not getting much.. No much time to survey in National Library.. So,this Friday n Saturday i'll be in the College's Library.. Will pursue on all the notes regarding to my Assignments.

Well,Thats all for today. Feel as I've crapped alot here today..
And Im so tired.. Need a good rest so that i can give my full concentration in class tomorow.. :)
S0 Good Night to myself..


I ♥ the "FEELINGS" inside me now!

No comments: