Saturday, October 16, 2010

New items in Priya's closet.. =)

Well Im too bored today..
I feel kinda insane for writting my blog troughout in Malay ol the time..
N ain't people's appreciation..
Im leaving on cause of Bahasa Melayu..

Well English goes as a major part in my life too..
Since Im in an English medium in class currently..
I wish to share my personal stuffs in English as on..

Dont think its because of u embrassd me..
Its because of me.. I dont wish to get embrassd anymore..
And learning n trying my level best to stop writing in short forms..
Since Im addicted to it n started using it on my exams as well..

So,ordinary life is a step to an extraordinary life..
Ain't am I correct?

Well,It was a preety bored day..
Spend with just myself..
In my lil room.. With my beloved lappy..
Uncleaned and quite a messy room..
I find myself very lazy to clean nor keep it clean..
Well i do just wish most of the tmies..
Ain't good in keeping my wish..

Lately,Im hoping to see some changes in my life..
Well i did bought some new stuffs on my Health n Skincare..
Took about an hour in Watsons last week on purchasing this items..

Wish I had spend more time..
Because I don't wanna end up buying unnessasry things..
I wanted to purchase on good quality n cheap products..

I am happy with what i brought back home with me..
These are the new items in Priya's closet..

Nivea cream =)

Dental floss =)



Hand n Foot Cream =)


Baby oil.. =)

Fair & Lovely.. =)


Vaseline Lotion for dry skin =)



COBRA's perfume.. =)

Garnier's Deodarant =)

No comments: