Sunday, October 17, 2010

An Inspiring Moment..

Well I was watching Vijay Awards 2009 show in channel 951 just nw..
It was just a normal Movie Awards show..
But it inspired me on something..

Im not sure why.. But it gaves a new strength motivation kinda feeling..
Im feeling useless.. I mean like at this age..
Rounding off 18.. I easilly fall sick..
Headache n Stomache is like a routine in my daily life..
Life would turn unprefect if i dont fall ill twice or thrice a week..

When,people out there are craving for food and money..
To help their family.. They work and studying together..
If im cursing myself on burdens of works.. n assignments..
With my own personal problems n so on.. How about this people who work like hell
and at the same time they do study 4 exams n do assignments..?

If they start to complain.. What would happen to their family n future?
I should appreciate.. Im rather so much better then this peoples..
I have a comfortable class to study with a gud enviroment n studying facilities at home..
While this people? If they began to argue to god?

I've read somewhere..
'If 100 peoplw goes to a quary n throw their problems IN it,Im preety sure aft seeing other's problem.. You would jump IN n grab back your'
Thats how cruel is our world n people's life now..
Dont stop in a place n give escuses for your mistakes..
Admit it and just go in your life..
Learn from mistakes..

Admiting something that u didnt do for a good sake is not gonna give u harm..
Somehow just happiness.. And it might change other people's mind too..

Stop regreting..
Stop giving excuses..
Stop delaying..
Stop every negative acts..

And move on in a postive way in LIFE..
Only you can make your life a better place o live.. No one else..!

2 comments:

Mcjust said...

yeaa, stop regretting.

be grateful for what you have. ;))

Priya said...

Yeah,
Thanks gal.. =)