Saturday, October 16, 2010

My dekstop Wallpaper..

Last time my Dekstop Wallpaper cannot be changed aft i shift to Windows 7 Ultimate..
Then recently send my lappy off to scan virus n clean..
Because it do hang up frequently..

So,the problem is caused my none genuine windows..
And i've been keeping all those viruses with me..
N raring them actively in my lappy..

So now it has been all cleared and Im using Kasperky(Jacky Chan) antivirus..
Bt Im stil on the trials version.. Its gonna end in 10 days more..
So soon I'l be activating on my Antivirus.. Its quite cheap actually..
Just rm60 per year.. I dont find it hard to subscribe it..
And furthermore its protection is really good.. (5/5)

So,aft that clearing session.. Im able to change my Dekstop Wallpaper now..
My current wallpaper now is..


Krishna ♥ Priya!

No comments: