Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Im getting FUCKED up each day...

Tears didnt stop rolling down my cheek for the past years in my life..
I've been facing alot of heartache..
I've no words to explain every single things..

Im just fucking jealous with every single things..
When i see people out there..
I wonder whats wrong with myself?
Why am I not getting the same things and happiness as theirs?

3 years is too long..
Im missing HIM every seconds..
What eva i wanted.. I wished..
Always other people will get it..
As more hurting.. It will happen infront of my eyes..
Or to the people whose close to me..

I wanted some other person's LOVE..
But, Im getting different person's LOVE..
I craving for HIS cre.. But, Im getting someone else care..

:'( Im fucking sick of everyting..
If my faults have no forgiveness forever..

Let me fly and end up with GOD.. cors i know..
I couldn't bare that musch pain in my life..

I love u dearly..
I missing u badly..

Please,be mine..
I couldn't imagine even a life without YOU..

No comments: