Monday, April 18, 2011

My Toptop's new Scandal :)

With god's grace, I've bought a new printer. Canon Ip2770 with my own savings. It make my smile even wider wen I knew that Im good in savings and spending nowdays.



Packaging :)

Actually I just wanted to survey on printer's price first. But then, since it was on promotion and the price was good, I decided to buy it. My bro added more then half of the printer's price. We went to Plaza Low Yat and bought it there in the 4th floor, Thunder Match Sdn.Bhd. It was just RM109. Then my bro was the one carrying it all the way home. :D

But before that, we went to KFC and tried out the new chicken chop with mushroom soup. I can tell u that the taste was awesome. I was in love with the mushroom gravy placed on top of the chicken chop. Mesmerizing taste, and I upgraded my drink to Krusher Mocha sumting. It was good too. But, we didnt take any picture in KFC since it was damn packed with people and we were starving :) I realised of it oni wen the chicken chop with mushroom gravy is safetly placed in my intestines.



My Toptop with her new Scandal :)

No comments: