Thursday, April 28, 2011

Im no more the leader of Cohort 4A :D





Seriously tired of almost everything thats going on with me. Its kinda hard for me to cope up with studies nowdays. Especially in this Semester 2. I dont know where's my stregth? I've dropped it somewhere and suffering now.


So, I took a decision to first resign my state as the Monitor of the class, wen I did so. Joseph wants to resign too. so both of us, officially resigned from being the Monitor and Ass.Monitor of the class. And there were some arguemnts at first, where some students don't wana lose us. But, at the end, we managed to convince them,and there was a voting session and a new Monitor and Ass is choosed. Seriously, Im so damn happy when this happens. Honestly. Im free form all the burdens of students attendance, Mc's and etc's.


Feel much better and relieved. And I've hurt my knees today. Hit on the edge of my class table. It hurts when I take bath. Hate it. With plaster now. Hope it will heal quickly. Tomorrow is Friday, it means ter'll b 3 hours break in between the class which the times I love the most.


I already have some plan sketched to occupy the 3 hours tomorrow. First, Im goin to head to the temple. And then Lunch, with friends or alone and at last will end up in Library with my Cardio lecturer. I do have some doubts on the Congenital Heart Disease's which is taken by Dr.Anil.. So Im gonna have some quality time with dr.Srikanth in library to clear my doubts and quesstions.


Wish to find my stregth again and get back to the track :)


Till then, bye from me !

No comments: