Friday, April 29, 2011

Inspiring words :)

I've got back all the stregths that I've said i lost yesterday. Thanks to DrSachien for his talks,words, encoragement and support. Without him, I may never have the kind of mind set I do own now. I wish I should have seen u earlier. Maybe my path had been in a different and correct trak.



Dr.Sachien

Well, as he says. Its not too late yet, we are stil just 19. Average of 60 years more to live. So, he askd me to plan wisely according to this 5 qualities :


1) Discipline


2) Respect


3) Manners


4) Responsiblity


5) Academics


And he told that, without the top 4 things, No point having academics in life.. Its not gonna bring anyone of us far ! He also said that only smal things in this world can merge and become big things for us.. And if the base is not strong, the building can never stand still. Altough it looks beautiful and eye-catching, it will collapse 1 day.Im seriosuly astonished on what he said. The exact words I need actually to improve. And he said many more things to be used in my daily life as a daughter, student, gal and most important, a human being!


Mesmerized, Thanks aloot sir ! N thanks to Dr.Srikanth too.. He taught me aloot of lessons in my life, His words was my stregth ! And as he said, he taught me Cardio tday on th e Congenital Heart Diseases and in 1 sight, I've got onto my mind wat it was all about. Million thanks to evryone out there who deeply wished to see some changes in myself and my life. I wish I can do some changes to help myself to stand and live in this world alone !

Dr.Srikanth

Additionaly, Its my College's Cport Day tomorrow. Its held in Padang DBKL,Brickfields for 9am-5pm :) Im gonna enjoy myself. I've entered few games such as netball, 'Tarik tali' with my classmates and Station Games with my gals :) Yippee ! Im gonna enjoy myself tomorrow!



P/s : Hope I wont fall in any ways and hurt my 'coccyx' again !



Till then, bye !

No comments: