Sunday, April 10, 2011

Will u still be there?

Will u still love me even if I’m not perfect? Wil u stil love me even if I’m not the kind of person u wished I were? Wil u stil look into my eyes with warmth wen we make love? Wil u still hold my hands even if u knew ter will b times I’d let u down?

For though I yearn to take care of u as I should, though I desire to love u wit a love tat never falters and fades, my knees tremble tis very moment tat u hold me in ur arms. Shall I hold ur hand and bask in the light of ur spirit knowing tat I have my darkness, knowing ter will be times tat the light of my love will sometimes be overshadowed by the darkness tat is in me?

Sometimes I’d be silent and might bore u. I may not laugh at ur jokes, and you may not understand the spell tat’s enshrouding me. Sometimes I’d get troubled and I’d fail to put into words wat the hell it is tat troubles me. I wouldn’t be good company then, and I couldn’t make you smile.

Sometimes I’d get moody and might not enjoy the things u’d like us to do together. Sometimes I’d lose my temper and I’d no longer act like the fine person who stands before u today. Sometimes I’d get jealous and I might say tings I don’t really mean. Sometimes I’d talk too much tat I might drive u crazy.

Sometimes I’d get touchy and I’d get hurt easily. And no matter how mature I try to be, at times I’d act in childish ways. I’d demand things I shouldn’t, I’d say tings I shouldn’t say. And no matter how much I desire to protect u and make u happy, sometimes I’d be the one who’d cause u the most pain.

If u will love me, I cannot promise u tat I wil not hurt u. I cannot promise u tat I will not make u cry and that I’ll never break ur heart. But if u love me, I will bare my whole self naked before u, and I will reveal to u my soul. If u will love me, u can be certain tat it is I tat u wil love, not a mask tata fools u and gives u only wat ur eyes desire to see. If u will love me, u can be certain tat u will love the depths of me, all of me tat is in me, and I in turn will love u with all of me, with all my soul, wit all my mind, with all my spirit, with all my flaws and beauty and with all my heart!

No comments: