Sunday, May 15, 2011

Finals Semester 2 ;)

Finals semester 2 is on 23rd May 2011. Which means another 1 week to go. On next Monday, by this time.. I'll b sitting in my examination hall ! Its my study week now, Bt its not a holiday, a study week where we should be present to college and study there. Pfft !



But, Im on MC today. Not feeling well. Fever, Flu and asthma again & again. Feelig kinda better aft visiting Dr.Selvaraj. :) His medicines cures me earlier then it should. Wish to be as good as him one day. One very fine day. Im healing from all the pains. And really feeling much more better now.


Really regretting for letting my mum behind in many decisions I've took in my life, which goes against me right now. Fine. Im strong enough to face the consequence thats created by myself. Im ready mentally and physically. Sometimes, the memories do hurt aloot. Night markets, babies, mamak stall and etc. But, I can say that Im loving this pains. It makes me stronger aft falling again and again.


I just wish. Well, when u said Im wrong in this or that, I wish u'll be there always to guide me to the correct path. Not by just living me and going after somebody else whose better then 100% as u said. Anyway, no point talking about anything anymore.


Currently in a mood to continue to study. Just that. More to go in coming years, and Im goin to practical in few weeks time aft my Finals.. So might never get time to online. Im not sure wether I'll b in Melaka Hospital or Ipoh Hospital. Not sure on my practical venue yet, but will soon get myself updated with IT. Thats all for now then.


p/s : Bye to all my lies, fake attitudes and worst characters that had drown hell. Searching for the real me now !

2 comments:

pilot yohan said...

all the best!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful :)